The term “EMS SEO” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• The NYC Regional Emergency Medical Advisory Committee and FDNY in no way endorses or has any relation to EMS SEO, it’s products and/or services. These terms are mentioned within the site for informational purposes only.
• The contents of this Site, such as text, graphics, images, information contained on this Site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, education, diagnosis, or treatment. It is not a substitute for, nor does it replace the need for formal education from a qualified medical professional.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of New York, and shall be resolved through binding arbitration, expense borne by the complainant.
Why do we collect personal information?
What kind of personal information do we collect?
EMS SEO collects personal information in a variety of ways when you interact with EMS SEO, including when you register or create an account with EMS SEO; when you place an order at EMS SEO; when you use EMS SEO products or services; when you visit EMS SEO pages or pages of certain EMS SEO partners; when you enter promotions or sweepstakes; when you subscribe to a newsletter or desire to be added to our mailing lists for other products or services; when you correspond or otherwise interact with us; and when you provide feedback in any of our online surveys.
Information we collect may include: your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, product preference information, billing information, demographic information provided by you (such as language, gender and age, and, if applicable, content preferences and personalization information) and personal interest information. On occasion, we may ask for additional information to enable us to provide with access to and use of certain information, materials and services. EMS SEO may combine information about you that we have the information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
What other kinds of information do we collect?
EMS SEO automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, information about which pages you visit on EMS SEO, and information from EMS SEO cookies.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
How do we protect your personal information?
EMS SEO safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. To make purchases from EMS SEO web site, you must use an SSL-enabled browser. EMS SEO uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on web pages used to complete a purchase. This protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
While EMS SEO takes precautions to ensure the security of your data, no one can completely guarantee the safety of data transmitted over the internet. It is important that you take steps to ensure the safety and security of your personal information, for example by not sharing passwords or other registration data.
How do we use your personal information?
EMS SEO uses your personal information in the following ways:
- Delivery and billing for our products and services, and to communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues. This may include verifying authorization of credit card usage before any purchase of content or services.
- Improving our products and services by providing personalized content recommendations, language and location customization, and/or personalized help and instructions.
- To ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events.
- Offering you product upgrades, content, services and other training courses for you to purchase.
- Providing provide you with content, services, instructions, and a more personalized experience based on personal information, such as your language preferences, zip/postal code, country locations, and any content or other preferences you provide.
- Providing you with news, free newsletters, updates, targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers.
- To better understand how our products are used, including Web traffic patterns and what types of content are most popular with users of our products and services.
- Providing anonymous reporting for internal and external partners.
- Facilitating your participation in our online forums and helping to manage improper behavior by individuals using the forums.
How and when we disclose your information we collect.
EMS SEO will never share your personal information with trusted vendors and partners who work with EMS SEO.
If EMS SEO should ever file for bankruptcy, or become insolvent, or be acquired by a third party, or merge with a third party, or sell all or part of its assets, or transfer substantially all or part of its relevant assets to a third party, then EMS SEO is entitled to share the personal information and all other information you have provided through the products and service to potential and subsequent business and merger partners.
EMS SEO may share “cookie” and other anonymous data about traffic patterns or usage collected on EMS SEO with affiliated companies, its business partners or with third party advertisers or ad networks. Any data shared is anonymous and does not identify any user.
EMS SEO also contains links to other Websites and products. EMS SEO is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites or products. Please visit the privacy policies of these third party sites in order to understand their privacy policies and data collection practices.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in the legal notice if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection.
You may also, of course, file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities.
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. An informal email making this request is sufficient.
The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from EMS SEO, you can opt-out from receiving such messages in the future by following the instructions in the message or contacting us at email@example.com
You may also adjust your advertising preferences on various social media websites by adjusting your settings on the platform.
Notice concerning the party responsible for this website.
The party responsible for processing data on this website is:
Attn: Jim Hoffman
6523 Pamela St
Huntersville, NC 28078
Telephone: +1 704-869-1055
If you are a resident of California, California law permits you to request certain information regarding the disclosure of your personal data by EMS SEO, or its affiliates and subsidiaries, to a third-party for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org write us at the address listed above.
We respect children’s privacy in particular. We do not target knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under 13, you may not use the Site. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you are urged to email us at email@example.com