Turbo Medic is an exclusive members only website. I understand that some EMS professionals would love to join but just can’t or don’t want to join as a monthly member.
So as a way to get some key content inside Turbo Medic into the hands of EMS professionals who still want access to the content but can’t join for some reason or another.
I am pleased to offer the brand new “Turbo Medic Hard Drive”
While this is no where near what is inside Turbo Medic. It does offer a wealth of content that is a valuable addition to any EMS library.
When you order your personal portable hard drive you get seven modules installed on the hard drive that are designed to increase your knowledge base and make you a better clinician.
Here is a breakdown on the modules:
Module One – Digital Reference Guides that include
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- A&P Charts
- Body System Charts
- Medical Terminology Mastery
Module Two – Digital Review Guides
- Medication Administration and Basics of Preparation
- IV, IM & SQ Injections and IV Infusions
- Medical Math
- Quick Study Help – Great resource that includes help with vital signs, shock, medical math and much more.
- Paramedic Drug Formulary
Module Three – Digital Study Resources
- Airway Management
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Musculoskeletal (bones)
- Chest & Airway Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- OB GYN Emergencies
- Trauma and MOI
- Respiratory Emergencies
- Basics Of Trauma
Module Four – ECG Study Help
- ECG Study Guide
- ECG Q&A – Amazing ECG resource with steps outlined in reading ECGs, abnormal ECGs and what it all means.
- Sample ECGs file – 23 high quality ECG files displaying common strips
- 12 Lead Basics
Module Five – Practice Exams (Paramedic)
- Four Auto Score Exams
- Six Self Scoring Exams
- Over 1000 practice exam questions
Module Six – Audio Training
- Airway Anatomy (30 mins)
- Airway Management and Oral Intubation (60 mins)
- Lung Sounds – 34 examples of common lung sounds
Module Seven – Video Training (Over 7 hours of training)
- 12 Lead Placement
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Critter Catching (OBGYN)
- Electrophysiology of the Heart
- Neurologic Patient Assessment
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- Trauma & MIO
As you can see this is a powerful resource to own and it can help you on exams, in your patient care, your documentation and to be a better clinician.
So just to recap – you get all the above on a portable hard drive that is the size of a credit card. It goes right into your USB port and also includes 2GB of free space that you can use to add your own personal content.
Claim access to this one of a kind EMS resource with all bonuses and take your knowledge to a new level.