Stroke. EMS Boot Camp had the pleasure of tackling this hot topic with guest speaker Michael Smith. Michael who discussed anatomy thru tPA and targeted specific areas of EMS concern regarding strokes including;
- Blood supply and artery anatomy
- Specific types of CVA
- EMS assessment and use of Cincinnati and LA stroke scales
- Prehospital care from basic monitoring to potential medications
- Stroke alerts, tPA and invasive retrievals
- Stroke differentials
This is a vital topic that is sure to help you as a field provider, giving you tools you can use right away. Get the premium content on this session that includes…
- Recorded video and audio of the session that you can watch online right from your computer.
- Download MP3 of the audio that you can listen to via your IPod or other MP3 player or even burn to a disc.
- Any transcripts of the session that may include question , chat logs or exclusive resources discussed during the live session.
- Written transcript of the session.
- Printable handout and or outline of the session that you can present to your ALS Coordinator or Medical Director for CE credit.
- Plus a printable Certificate of Completion for this session.
Listen, you know the value of content like this. It is often the difference between success and failure and we want everyone to get access to this one of a kind session. So sign up below and secure your 60 days of unlimited access to this premium content that includes all the above.
Claim this $47 value for only $4.95