EMS Career Growth and Employment. Get the edge on your competition and career opportunities by discovering:
- How to get a job in EMS. Uncover the different job opportunities and how you can best apply and market yourself to them.
- EMS in a recession? Find out how the current financial climate can help or hurt your employment opportunities depending on what you may be doing now.
- Resume tips. Standard resume formats may not be right for the EMS industry. Learn the key factors you must include in your resume.
- The Interview. Get the missing pieces that will allow you to walk into an interview with confidence and have that potential employer wondering how they ever did without you.
- Social media. Why sites like FaceBook, Twitter and YouTube can help or hurt your employment opportunities. Discover how you can use them to your advantage.
- Discover why continuing education isn’t just for recertification anymore. Learn why it is vital to your EMS career growth.
- Climbing the EMS ladder. Management and supervisor opportunities depend on what you did yesterday and how you do today. Discover the little known truths about getting to the next level.
- Getting off the ambulance. EMS can have many other areas that can utilize your experience. Find out if any of them are a good fit for you.
When you sign up for this free webinar recording I am also going to give you the following bonuses.
- The Job Hunters Handbook – Over 60 pages to help you build your resume, get the interview and secure the job of your dreams. A $21 value.
- Job Preparation Guide. This powerful resource will give you the basic skills and tips to improve your resumes’ attractiveness and prepare you for any interview. A $10 value.
- Plus get the brand new “The 4 Most Important People For Your Professional Network” Ebook. A $5.95 value.
That’s $35 worth of bonuses. Yours free when you sign up below.
Getting a job in EMS is a competitive undertaking. By watching this session you can have the edge you need to open many doors and increase your career opportunities. Don’t let this opportunity pass.